Monday, October 22, 2012

Rome Again.

So, like I never wanted to do, I returned to Rome this past weekend. I spent four days there and went to the canonization of seven saints including two American saints. I stayed with some Felician Fransiscan Sisters. That part of the weekend really was fantastic. I still am not crazy about Rome though.
I was thinking ahead and took pictures of where the Pope was going to be up close the day before the canonization.



This was a chair in the Felician Fransiscans house. Pretty cool, I think.

The canonization was crazy. I didn't especially like it though.

It was cool to be there though, I guess. I feel like I was watching history happen.

Best part of the weekend was probably the fact that the sisters packed me peanut butter sandwiches two days in a row :) :) I certainly do miss peanut butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment