Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yia sas! (That's hello in Greek... I think) Today was my first day in Athens, and it has been a really, really long day. Well, it's been a really, really long 2 days. I feel like I haven't slept at all since I left home. Luckily, that's not true though. I actually slept on the flight over from Philadelphia! In fact, I slept through take off. Maybe I'm not such a light sleeper after all. Anyway, I don't have a whole lot to show from today, but I don't know when the next time I'll have internet access after Athens is. I figured I ought to get something up before then sooo:
This is lunch. yum.

The stadium that was used for the 1st modern olympics.

We went to a Byzantine Museum and I decided I love mosaics.

Look at that! Isn't it awesome?

Guys....Gap! And an old church.
View from the "rooftop restaurant" in our hotel.

Another picture of the view/ setting sun.

Another picture of the view. Yes, that is the acropolis! 

2 comments:

  1. I just decided that was a lot to show after all. We went out again after I wrote the paragraph. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I can't wait to see more!
    - J.P.

    ReplyDelete