Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So, is the <3 because I love Cinque Terre so much or because of the "Path of Love"?? Hmmm??? Both maybe??

No, it's really the former. Just feast your eyes!

Future home possibility #3

I want to go splunking! 


I just cannot get over the locks all along the "Path of Love" though.
Tooooo cute! 




My day pass. Apparently I can still be a child!

I don't know why I took a picture of this. I guess I was just so excited. Maybe I'll go here when I come back to Italy some day..

Along the path we hiked there were vineyards! It was very, very exciting!

Since we hiked all the way from the first town to the last one (I believe I heard it was 8-ish miles), it's lucky we had such b-e-a-utiful scenery! (And the grapes. It was lucky we had those, too)

Here's a garden for you, Mom!


Can I? Please? Ahhh?
(Future home possibility #4)

(Future home possibility #5)

Argh. Ok, for some reason I COULD NOT get a good picture of my dinner. Bad lighting or something. But it was spaghetti with fresh tomatoes, clams, shrimp, mussels, calamari, and something else I can't remember. 

It was delicious, but unfortunately it wasn't very much food for 13 euros. Turns out most of it was shells and such. I think it might have still been worth it though!

After this I had my first hostel experience! It went alright. Can't complain. I also ate McDonald's which always makes for a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment